Monday, 26 January 2009

Everything but the Annie Leibovitz








I had quite a fun action packed weekend. Not bad for a murky January.
I paid a visit to the tip on Saturday and noticed a rickety transport museum hidden next door. I think it only opens at special times and relies on volunteers to keep it running. I shall do some further investigating as it may make a good photo-shoot location.

On Sunday, I tempted to pay a visit to see the Annie Leibovitz exhibition. This had sold out. Is Art becoming the new Rock'n'Roll, I wonder? Anyway, I popped into Ping Pong for a spot of Dim Sum. The food reminds me of fireworks, as in the Oooooo. Ahhhhhh. Effect. Later on I went to Esher, and attended a pub quiz. A couple of pub quiz facts for you: Sammy Davis Jr has a glass eye and The first Dirty Harry Film was made in 1971. Yep, with facts like these, maybe you should avoid having me on your team as you’ll never win...
Post a Comment