Thursday, 26 April 2012

The Stow Caledonian Pipe Band


Band practise 

This is my new photography project that I'm working on, The Stow Caledonian Pipe Band.
I've seen them play at various local events around my area and I thought that it was quite interesting that Waltham Forest has its very own marching pipe band. I decided to get in contact with them to see if they would be interested with me documenting them and luckily for me, they seemed quite interested with my proposal. The project is in its early stages so don't expect any finished work on here for the moment.  I'll label all the updates with "the stow caledonian pipe band' but that's only if you wish to follow its progress. The band are on Facebook so you can also find out more about them on there ,  I believe they're always looking for new members and all donations are welcome too.


Post a Comment