Friday, 18 May 2012

Cup a load of this kid.


The Championship play-off finalWest Ham v Blackpool. We had the pleasure of being in the presence of the Championship play-off trophy-cup-thing. And yep, one of us two in this pic
will be walking away (okay one of our teams will) with it all the way to the Premier League.
My Soccer-ball knowledge is pretty rubbish but if you're unfamiliar with the beautiful game then to put it in perspective, this cup is worth around £90m once you add up all the TV rights and advertising revenue. That's a whole lot to play for... Although both teams have both got a very good edge to win I've put a bet (like I said my football knowledge is rubbish) on 3-0 for the Hammers to win. My thinking is that Ricardo Vaz Te, Carlton Cole and Mark Noble will be punting in the goals come Saturday.
 So, Come on you Irons!   I think that's how it goes?

Post a Comment