Monday, 9 June 2014

E17 Art Trail











There is so much art out there on the E17 Art Trail it's almost bonkers... I took a little wonder earlier today and consulted the Trail Guide if and when needed. I have to say I'm enjoying it, it's good to see people getting creative and I'm finding it quite inspiring, I put down my art pencils a long time ago to pursue a career in the world of photography. Don't get me wrong the medium of photography has served me well and still continues to do so but you do think yeah it'd be quite cool to a potter making crazy pots.

Speaking of pots, I've just heard the sad news that Rik Mayall has passed away.
I've met him a few times via working on magazines, he even said hello to me in the street once. Anyway, when I'd feel a bit low on energy on a Friday I'd source this clip from Youtube. So fuck it, let's play it on a Monday :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTd1SSYYyss



Post a Comment