Thursday, 2 June 2016

Greetings from Tavira, Portugal

Okay, I'm actually back home now with the gloom of June, that being the London weather. But hey ho, I was won over by Tavira. I managed to eat my way through some tasty seafood dishes and took a few icy (well it was May) dips into the Atlantic ocean. Here's a few holiday snaps, enjoy. 





I bumped into my first car, a Nova Swing


  Head to the lively streets of Jacques Pessoa for some seafood action.




   An old water tower that is now a Camera Obscura


King of the castle. Tavira's castle. This place reminded me of Love's Da Capo album cover


   Local musician's. Helder Lopez  playing at Tavira's Castle.




 Local photography action Nafafotografia 


The Good old-boys. Ferry crew


   Three wheeling

 
   Waitng for the Ferry down at the beach. Life can be tough.
Post a Comment