Thursday, 13 October 2016

Ten Bells pub - cockney bucket list

Another one for the cockney bucket list is The Ten Bells pub. You will find this delightful Dickensian drinking hole situated not too far from old Spitalfields market, Liverpool street. The Ten Bells is well known for its punters from the ye-old days of Jack the Ripper  and with my recent visit they now dish-up some fruity cocktails and hats off to the staff for serving you pretty quick. I'm also quite fond of this pub as my Great great, great relatives ran the Chain Locker (I believe it was called this, I'll have to double check, sadly it's now a block of flats) in Stepney Green/Lime house area. I would imagine that they would have popped in here as publicans do. Hey, they could have even have met Jack himself...  

    A room with a view. Ten Bells pub

   Hammer house of horror at the Ten Bells

    Under electric candle light

 
Post a Comment