Thursday, 23 March 2017

All is well in Clerkenwell

Running a few errands this week, I popped in to visit Shaun over at Pixelrights in Clerkenwell. I run my photography website through these guys, so check them out if you're looking to start up a photography website. As for Clerkenwell, I've spent some good times here, working at Retna, Hotdog magazine and even Front and Ice were walking distance and one point. Good to see the Three Kings pub is still intact. Okay then, I'm off another errand. 


Shaun +Pixelrights 

Three Kings pub, Clerkenwell

4 all the shoplifters, Clerkenwell Road. Once home to 24/7 Metro imaging and Big Pictures

Legal notice outside Fabric 

Your name's not down, you're not coming in. Fabric 

A splash of Cuban colour in Clerkenwell 

Harts of Smithfield

Bubb's restaurant, Smithfield 

Post a Comment